11.24.2009

Things I want to eat.

Recycled information, at least of the beautiful kind.
Ever since I stumbled upon this blog earlier this year (a late bloomer), I have been nothing but consistently inspired, touched, amazed... and brought closer to myself. I get this uncanny (human?) urge whenever I come in touch with things that pull at my heart strings, in that I seriously want to eat it... or have it somehow contained within me.
Literal consumption I guess - a physical hunger for beauty?
Anyhow... that's how I feel about most of the content in Sang Bleu. It's attention to the human body is what draws my interest most, being myself obsessed with its form and surface. This is exactly the kind of publication I would love to work for/ be seen in... maybe I'll work up the goods for a submission?...








1 comment:

  1. niceee thank you!! l really like the music used in the second video xx

    ReplyDelete